- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering, technical, business, operations, manufacturing, supply chain or other related discipline
- 3+ years of leadership experience in disciplines such as quality, program management, supply chain, engineering and manufacturing
- Demonstrated understanding of the program / product lifecycle in the areas of supply chain management, receiving operations, inventory control, production control, product test & evaluation, root cause analysis, product sell off, shipping
and product support as they apply to quality.
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense Secret clearance
Familiarity with ISO 9001 / AS9100 Quality Management System certification process.
- Masters degree in an engineering or management field.
- Defense Industry experience as a Program or Project Manager, Quality Manager, Supplier Quality Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Engineering Manager or Manufacturing Management
- Lean / Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification to drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical skills.
- Current, active Secret Clearance, or higher or ability to acquire a Department of Defense Top Secret clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.