Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global
security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Part-time Systems Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Seaside, CA.
Expectation is for about 20-hours per week, but will fluctuate based on work volume/as needed basis.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain functional specification and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Verify functional implementations against system RTM.
- Develop computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
- Establish and document system parameters and formats, ensure hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinate and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science or related discipline and 2 years of relevant experience. (A full 5 years of work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- US Citizenship and a position of public trust clearance is required to start.
- SQL experience.
- Department of Defense data knowledge or experience.
- Capable of dealing with all levels of management, client executives, and client representatives.
- Ability to organize material and complete writing assignment according to established standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Active Position of Public Trust clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.