- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science or related discipline and 2 years of relevant experience. (A full 5 years of work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- US Citizenship and a position of public trust clearance is required to start.
- SQL experience.
- Department of Defense data knowledge or experience.
- Capable of dealing with all levels of management, client executives, and client representatives.
- Ability to organize material and complete writing assignment according to established standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Active Position of Public Trust clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.