Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global
security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Associate Level Java/J2EE Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Seaside, CA.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman in supporting large and mission critical software applications within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain complex business and technical solutions.
- Determine computer user needs; requirements analysis
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
- Ensure software/code standards and Cyber security requirements are met.
- Initiate corrective action/solutions to stay on project schedules.
- Bachelors degree in a STEM related area/discipline and 0 years of applicable experience, or a Masters degree with 0 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of Core Java/J2EE and Spring Framework
- Experience with web services (SOAP and/or REST)
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience
- Prior work or school experience with databases (MySQL, NoSQL,Oracle...)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and responsibilities.
- Must be detail oriented and motivated.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and retain a Security clearance.
- Experience with WebLogic/JBOSS
- Prior experience with myBATIS, Maven, ANT
- Prior work or school experience with PL/SQL
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Experience with DoD
- Active Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.