Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global
security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an Angular/Web Development experienced Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.This position will be located in Seaside, CA, but telecommuting/working is available.
You will become part of Northrop Grumman's team supporting the Office of People Analytics (OPA).
Role & Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will design, develop, document, test and debug applications software and systems that contain logicaland mathematical solutions.
- Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determine computer user needs; analyze system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
- Prepare operating instructions.
- Design and develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensure software standards are met.
- To be successful, must have solid understanding and experience with whole life-cycle software development principles, concepts and techniques.
- Bachelors' degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline area and 5 years for software development experience; Masters with 3 years; PhD with 0 years.
- Whole life-cycle understanding and experience with the software development life cycle, software products, and documentation.
- Experience with web applications development.
- 3 years of experience with Angular 2x framework
- Experience with Angular Material
- Experience with REST / JSON API development
- Software troubleshooting and code optimization experience
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible to obtain & hold a Security Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Experience with Angular 6/7 framework
- Current CompTIA Security+ Certification or equivalent