- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field and 5 years of relevant experience, or 3 years with a Master's degree.
- Experience with MIL-STD-464 and at least one other: MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-810, or MIL-STD-461.
- Active Top Secret security clearance required and ability to acquire program access (SAP)
- BSEE/MSEE and a minimum of 2 years of directly related experience.
- Proficiency in MATLAB and RF modeling software tools such as FEKO is desired
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.