- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related discipline.
- Top Secret DoD security clearance or ability to obtain.
- Five years of experience working with radar, signals, or threat analysis, or in a related discipline.
- Mid to high-level of experience using MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Mid to high-level proficiency with MATLAB
- Strong math skills
- Background in RADAR and/or a strong understanding of the principles of RADAR and antennas
- Ability to program in VBS
- Current TS DoD clearance with less than 5 years since last investigation
- Experience working with CEESIM
- Experience in performing threat emitter analysis
- Experience working with Oracle databases and developing stored procedures
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.