Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Principal Industrial Engineer to join our growing team of diverse professionals in Warner Robins, Georgia to support our electronics manufacturing and repair programs.
The Industrial Engineer will work within the Operations organization and will be responsible for developing and controlling the manufacturing/repair schedule, capacity planning, labor planning, reporting earned value and any associated variances.
- Develop/control manufacturing master program schedule
- Manage performance reporting for manufacturing labor based on these plans and schedules.
- Analyze data and develop corrective actions to drive down schedule/cost variances in cooperation with assemblers, test technicians, and engineers.
- Prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes through the design of efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy, and materials.
- Develop labor standards by reviewing and dissecting assembly drawings, manufacturing processes, and components.