- 8+ years of Contracts or related experience with a Bachelor's degree or 6 + years of Contracts or related experience with a Master's or JD degree.
- Candidates must have a command understanding of the FAR/DFARS
- Must understand both FAR Part 12 and FAR Part 15 Contracting
- Experience with administration of various contract types (i.e. Time and material, Cost type, Firm Fixed price, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and
written communication skills and the ability to maintain strong working
rapport with internal and external customers
- Must be multi-task oriented and be able to interact effectively with senior management
- US Citizen and able to obtain a Security Clearance - Secret
- Knowledge of ITAR and EAR
- Advanced degree such as an MBA, JD and/or DECMA Certifications
- Previous management experience or demonstrated success in leading, training and developing direct reports
- Able to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of the FAR, DFARS and other U.S. Federal Government contracting regulations.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.