Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Description of Work:
- Utilize ASP.NET or C# on a .NET Framework
- Apply ColdFusion and SQL in a .NET Framework.
- Document user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations
- Design and conduct formative usability tests in both formal and informal settings
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Science OR a minimum of 4 years of work experience and a High School Diploma/Degree
- Minimum of 6 months combined experience of one or more of the following:
- ASP.NET or C# on a .NET Framework or utilizing ColdFusion and SQL in a .NET Framework.
- Documenting user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendations
- Must be US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.