The Next Chapter is Yours
Caring for families and developing careers have several things in common: they both require patience, persistence, effort, and attention. As a company of many families from many walks of life, we understand that sometimes you need some time away from your career.
When the time is right, we want you back. Whether you left to care for family, pursue additional education, or any number of reasons, we understand that the challenge of returning to the workforce can be daunting. Our iReturn℠ program is designed to translate the skills and experience that you have developed while taking a career break of two or more years into your career with Northrop Grumman.
iReturn℠ provides experienced professionals with a 12-week returnship to prepare for a full-time career in one of several fields at Northrop Grumman through training, professional development and networking opportunities. Qualified applicants will join a cohort of employees returning to the workforce after a two-plus year career break for this returnship program that focuses on giving you a seamless transition back into the workforce.
We will offer five cohorts this fall in:
- Baltimore, MD
- Huntsville, AL
- Orlando, FL
- Rolling Meadows, IL
- Sykesville, MD
The cohorts will run from August/September through November/December and will prepare candidates for an effective re-entry into the workforce. Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will be eligible for full-time roles with Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman offers the iReturn℠ program in partnership with the Society of Women Engineers and iRelaunch.
We are looking for all experienced professionals who have taken a career break of at least two years to connect with coworkers in an environment that's professional, creative and flexible. Membership in The Society of Women Engineers is not required for this program.
How to Apply
Applications are being accepted for the Fall 2020 iReturn program. Please contact iReturn@ngc.com with questions.
Apply for these iReturn Jobs
- Digital Verification Engineer (Req ID: 20017036)
- Software Engineer (Req ID: 20017042)
- FPGA or ASIC Design Engineer (Req ID: 20017039)
- Test Design Engineering Product Manager (Req ID: 20017052)
- Supply Chain/Procurement Specialist (Req ID: 20017132)
- Integrated Product Team Lead (Req ID: 20017126)
- Hardware Engineer (Req ID: 20017223)
- Subcontracts Administrator (Req ID: 20017474)
- Systems Engineer (Req ID: 20017240)
- System Safety Engineer (Req ID: 20017719)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (Req ID: 20017603)
- Cyber Software Engineer (Req ID: 20017167)
- Systems Engineer (Req ID: 20017154)
- Systems Engineer (Req ID: 20017169)
- Software Engineer (Req ID: 20017166)
- Systems Engineer (Req ID: 20017168)
- Business Management Analyst (Req ID: 20018071)
Rolling Meadows, IL
- Software/Firmware Engineer (Req ID: 20016536)
- Mechanical Engineer (Req ID: 20016532)
- HW (RF/Digital/Power) Engineer (Req ID: 20016538)
- HW (Design Layout/Components/Drafting) Engineer (Req ID: 20016542)
- Contracts Administrator (Req ID: 20016551)
- Systems Engineer (Req ID: 20016546)
- GSC (Req ID: 20016553)
- OPM Engineer (Req ID: 20016554)
- OPM Analyst (Req ID: 20016557)