Different Thinking for a Different World
We solve the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 90,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services. In Europe, we are among the leading defence and security suppliers with 2,500 employees and long-established businesses in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Netherlands.
Click on our locations to search for Northrop Grumman vacancies in those cities in the United Kingdom:
NEW MALDEN - NG
We are involved in a range of future game-changing programmes. Whether this is as a partner in the F-35 Lightning II, providing the aircraft with its situational awareness and communications, as a specialist in cyber and intelligence data sets, as the preeminent provider of High-Altitude, Long-Endurance unmanned aircraft or as the go-to provider for open system architectures for battle space networks, communications and command and control, our reputation as an innovator is unparalleled. Learn more about what we do in the United Kingdom. >
How You Will Define Possible
From Day 1, you’ll have the freedom to chase your ambition and the support to secure your future. Everyone has a voice here, and it takes every one of us to make the impossible a reality.
We solve the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 85,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services.
Here, you’ll have flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & wellbeing benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
Snapshot of Northrop Grumman locations in the United Kingdom and the type of career opportunities:
- London: Corporate Office, European headquarters, centre for business development activities, and cyber and intelligence.
- Gloucestershire: Advanced cyber technology centre and Shared Services.
- Manchester: Cyber security solutions facility.
- Chester: Technical support facility for repair and maintenance of Infrared Countermeasure systems.
- Fareham: Development of C4I solutions, integration of complex, mission-enabling systems and services for defence, intelligence and government markets.
- Langley: Service support centre for civil and military inertial navigation systems.
- Peterborough: Air traffic management ground-to-air communications systems.
- RAF Waddington: Sentry E3-D Airborne Warning and Control System aircraft Whole Life Support Programme, including aircraft maintenance and design engineering support services.
- Sealand: Joint Venture. Principal repair hub for F-35 MRD&U European regional component activities delivered by Sealand Support Services.
- New Malden: Marine navigation systems and radars, integrated bridge and integrated platform management systems. Repair and maintenance facility for Royal Navy’s inertial navigation systems.
Meet Northrop Grumman Employees Working in the UK
+44 207 930 4183