Northrop Grumman Careers in the United Kingdom
Northrop Grumman in the United Kingdom
Explore career opportunities and Define Possible at Northrop Grumman in the United Kingdom
Defining Possible in the United Kingdom
Different Thinking for a Different World. We solve the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 90,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services. In Europe, we are among the leading defence and security suppliers with 2,500 employees and long-established businesses in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Netherlands.
We are involved in a range of future game-changing programmes. Whether this is as a partner in the F-35 Lightning II, providing the aircraft with its situational awareness and communications, as a specialist in cyber and intelligence data sets, as the preeminent provider of High-Altitude, Long-Endurance unmanned aircraft or as the go-to provider for open system architectures for battle space networks, communications and command and control, our reputation as an innovator is unparalleled.
How Will You Define Possible?
From Day 1, you’ll have the freedom to chase your ambition and the support to secure your future. Everyone has a voice here, and it takes every one of us to make the impossible a reality.
We solve the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 85,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services.
Here, you’ll have flexibility to balance your professional career with your personal life, health & wellbeing benefits, discount schemes, pension benefits and investment in your future development.
Explore Career Opportunities
Click on the United Kingdom cities below to explore Northrop Grumman career opportunities.
NEW MALDEN - NG
Snapshot of Northrop Grumman locations in the United Kingdom and the type of career opportunities:
- London: Corporate Office, European headquarters, centre for business development activities, and cyber and intelligence.
- Gloucestershire: Advanced cyber technology centre and Shared Services.
- Manchester: Cyber security solutions facility.
- Chester: Technical support facility for repair and maintenance of Infrared Countermeasure systems.
- Coventry: Engineering and technical centre for the production of unmanned ground vehicles for explosive ordnance disposal.
- Fareham: Development of C4I solutions, integration of complex, mission-enabling systems and services for defence, intelligence and government markets.
- Hendon: Operations facility and data centre for the system integration and provision of the Forensic and Biometric Interim Capability.
- Langley: Service support centre for civil and military inertial navigation systems.
- Peterborough: Air traffic management ground-to-air communications systems.
- RAF Waddington: Sentry E3-D Airborne Warning and Control System aircraft Whole Life Support Programme, including aircraft maintenance and design engineering support services.
- Sealand: Joint Venture. Principal repair hub for F-35 MRD&U European regional component activities delivered by Sealand Support Services.
- New Malden: Marine navigation systems and radars, integrated bridge and integrated platform management systems. Repair and maintenance facility for Royal Navy’s inertial navigation systems.
Meet Our People
Meet Jack: An Apprentice Turned Engineer
Meet Carol: Director of Programs and Operations
Meet Neil: A Principal Software Engineer in Neurodiversity
Why Join Northrop Grumman?
Northrop Grumman employees are Defining Possible every day through science, technology and engineering. We are 90,000 people – with careers in all areas: air, cyber, land, sea and space – working as one to defend and define the future.
Many sites have 9/80 days, telework and flexible scheduling options, plus generous paid time off. Indeed named Northrop Grumman a top 10 company for wo…
Who We Are
Ranked on DiversityInc’s annual list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity since 2010, we recruit top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgroun…
We have 90,000 employees in all 50 states in the US and 21 countries worldwide.
We offer an array of benefits to give you the support you need, including matching 401K, tuition assistance, health insurance and wellness options, coaching, me…
In the Community
From the environment to STEM education to philanthropy, we’re committed to the community. We encourage and enable our employees to volunteer in meaningful activ…
Our employees’ commitment to quality combined with our leadership’s commitment to workplace environment and diversity has resulted in many significant accol…