Returning to Northrop Grumman
Many former employees come back to accelerate their careers. Learn how.
Work/Life Flexibility is Critical
We value that you need flexibility in your life, both your workload and your schedule, to give you the freedom to focus on what’s most important to you.
And it’s not only about schedules, it’s also about resources to improve your life and grow your future, financially, physically and emotionally.
Tina’s Return to Northrop Grumman: Finding Work-Life Balance
After giving birth to her daughter, Tina’s perspective on her job changed and she sought a more even work-life balance.
Welcome Home, TJ
He connected with his former manager at Northrop Grumman, and began to explore the possibility of changing jobs again.
Flagship Programs in Southern California
- Sentinel (GBSD)
- James Webb Space Telescope
- F-35 Center Fuselage Integrated Assembly Line (IAL)
- B-2 Stealth Bomber
- Global Hawk Enterprise: High-altitude, long-endurance HALE Unmanned Systems, including NATO AGS and Triton
- Space components and systems
- Autonomous Systems, including X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Systems, Bat Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS), and Firebird
- Battlefield Airborne Communication Node (BACN)
- F22 and F35 CNI (Communications, Navigation and Identification)
- CREW – Counter RCIED (Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Electronic Warfare
- Next-Generation Overhead Persistent Infrared Polar
- Aircraft Production
- Manufacturing & Composite
- Missile Warning and Defense programs
Webb Telescope Launched
On December 25, 2021, the James Webb Space Telescope began its million mile journey to usher in a new era in human discovery.
As the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built, Webb required 10 technological inventions, including revolutionary optics, detectors and MIRI’s advanced cryocooler. Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for the program and NASA heads an international partnership that includes both the European Space Agency and Canadian Space Agency.
What’s been happening at Northrop Grumman?
Our teams are innovating, developing and creating next-generation technology
We give you the support to grow as a person and the challenges to excel as a professional. From space to the sea floor,
your talent and ambition can take you anywhere you want to be, with roles that will challenge you and opportunities that will expand your professional world.