Contributing to the development of the skills, knowledge and talent of the future workforce is a top priority for Northrop Grumman. We work with colleges, universities and other educational institutions to support curricula, projects and programs that enhance education and drive the advancement of research and technology.
Northrop Grumman's Aid to Higher Education funding supports private and public not-for-profit, degree-granting colleges and universities accredited by a nationally recognized regional accrediting association or listed in the Higher Education Directory of Colleges and Universities published by the U.S. Office of Education. Grant requests are on an invitation-only basis and should address education-related initiatives that promote the advancement of science, technology, engineering and math at colleges and universities.
For additional questions and information, please email our University Relations and Recruiting organization at email@example.com.
How to Submit a Request for a Financial Contribution
Grant requests should be submitted using this website. To apply for a grant, you will be asked to enter the organization's tax-exempt number, which will be automatically validated with the IRS database. You also will be required to include the following information in your application:
- University or college contact name, title, address, phone number and fax number
- Brief history of the organization, mission statement, goals and objectives
- Type and scope of services offered, and the geographical area serviced
- Specific details of how requested funds would be used
- Project budget and amount requested
- Demographic impact
- Current operating budget, including the latest financial statement
- List of other corporate funders
- List of directors and/or officers and their affiliations
- Northrop Grumman employee sponsor, if applicable (name and phone number)
- Contact information