We are thrilled to be able to welcome your school to our historic Northrop Grumman Space Park campus for a tour of our facility. Please use the documents below to prepare yourself and your students for the visit.
Tours take place on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. Each tour can accommodate up to 60 students. Two chaperones are required for every 30 students who attend (a tour of 60 students would require 4 chaperones). Groups should arrive by 8:30 am on their designated tour date to allow time to process through security. Tours will begin and end at the E2 Building on Northrop Grumman’s Space Park Campus. The address of the E2 Building is 1 Space Park Drive, Redondo Beach, CA. A map and directions are included below for your convenience.
Security Badging Template
All student names need to be submitted to Northrop Grumman via the Excel spreadsheet titled “Space Park Badging Template.” On this document, we need a list of all the students AND adults who will be joining us on the visit. Please return the document back to Theresa Pendleton by the Tuesday two weeks prior to your field trip date.
- Link to Space Park Badging Template (.xlsx file)
Lesson Plans and Supporting Documents
- Northrop Grumman unit (.docx)
- Lesson 1 Version A Day 1 (.docx)
- Lesson 1 Version A Day 2 (.docx)
- Lesson 1 Version A (.pptx)
- Lesson 2 (.pptx)
- Lesson 2 Worksheet (.docx)
- Lesson 3 Worksheet (.docx)
- Lesson 4 Worksheet (.docx)
- Into The Unknown – The Story of NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Into The Unknown BINGO Card (PDF)
- Formal and Informal Education Materials from NASA
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Theresa Pendleton. We look forward to having you on the tour.