We are thrilled to be able to welcome your school to our historic Northrop Grumman Space Park campus for a tour of our facility. Please use the documents below to prepare yourself and your students for the visit.
Logistics and Overview of Tour
Please read this document first in its entirety as there is important information regarding tour logistics as well as deliverables that must be completed prior to your tour.
Security Badging Template
Per the logistics document, all student names need to be submitted to Northrop Grumman via the Excel spreadsheet titled “Space Park Badging Template.” On this document, we need a list of all the students AND adults who will be joining us on the visit. Please return the document back to Katherine Reed by the Tuesday two weeks prior to your field trip date.
- Link to Space Park Badging Template (.xlsx file)
Lesson Plans and Supporting Documents
- Northrop Grumman unit (.docx)
- Lesson 1 Version A Day 1 (.docx)
- Lesson 1 Version A Day 2 (.docx)
- Lesson 1 Version A (.pptx)
- Lesson 2 (.pptx)
- Lesson 2 Worksheet (.docx)
- Lesson 3 Worksheet (.docx)
- Lesson 4 Worksheet (.docx)
- Into The Unknown – The Story of NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Into The Unknown BINGO Card (PDF)
- Formal and Informal Education Materials from NASA
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Katherine Reed. We look forward to having you on the tour.