Administrative Assistant 4
Requisition ID: R10126958
- Category: Administrative Services
- Location: Manhattan Beach, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman, Strategic Space Systems Division, has an opening for an Administrative Assistant 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, California.
- Manage Calendars, appointments and team meetings for Hardware Acquisition Management (HAM) as well as the Electronics Assembly & Test (EA&T) organizations in a Classified environment
- Make travel arrangements, preparing and submitting expense reports-Domestic & International
- Purchase/distribute supplies, order meals/refreshments for meetings
- Support all team members for both organizations
- Assists in event planning and activities for both organizations
- Maintain and enter IOCs in Enovia, support documentation management as required
- Manage logistics (facility orders, moves, work with security to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations)
- The selected candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with senior level management and executives.
Northrop Grumman offers a competitive and robust benefits program. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
Flexible Schedules: For example, some roles offer the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule, which allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D) plus 6 years of experience as an administrative assistant or performing administrative related work.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Candidate must have ACTIVE , and be able to maintain, at least ONE of the following active U.S. Government security clearances: Dept of Defense Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years OR SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within 5 years OR Dept of Energy Q clearance with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within 5 years.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team based environment.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.