Capture Manager 2
Requisition ID: R10125798
- Category: Business Development
- Location: Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS) is seeking a Manager 2, Capture Management. This individual will lead capture-related activities for small- to medium-sized programs with a focus on training and services. The successful candidate will have a chance to lead some of the most exciting new capture opportunities in the areas of live, virtual, constructive modeling and simulation as well as advanced satellite ground system communications.
This individual will work closely with Northrop Grumman’s leadership team and other industry and government partners to run all aspects of his/her assigned pursuits. Specific areas of focus include market research and data analytics, customer relationship management and shaping, and capture strategy development and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Market research and data analytics
- Opportunity identification and qualification
- Pipeline data analytics
- Business case analysis
- Customer relationship management and shaping
- Customer acquisition approach analysis and shaping
- Marketing plan development and execution
- Professional relationship development and maintenance with key decision makers
- Government Relations collaboration on customer engagement strategies and execution
- Future customer requirements analysis and planning
- Capture strategy development and execution
- Customer and competitor assessments
- Congressional budgetary and appropriation analysis
- Price-to-Win analysis
- Offer design
- Workforce planning
- Teammate/supplier selection and relationship management
- Threat identification and mitigation
- Internal briefings to the NGDefense leadership team
- Ensuring new business activity is carried out in accordance with government, customer, and Northrop Grumman policies, procedures, and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- 7+ years' experience with program management, customer management, capture, and/or business development.
- Knowledge of customer acquisition processes.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM).
- Proven experience with civil and commercial capture and/or business development.
- Experience leading and managing geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience in program planning, budget development and execution, workforce planning, risk management, and the implementation of project processes and controls.
- Current user and acquisition customer relationships.
- Current/active TS/SCI security clearance.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.