Business Development Manager
Requisition ID: R10099682
- Category: Business Development
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: Not Applicable (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is seeking a Business Development (BD) Manager 2. This position will be located in Roy, Utah. The Business Development Manager will work with a campaign team of capture professionals, business development professionals and industry partners, supporting activities to realize long range strategy plan commitments.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 7+ years of experience across a breadth of disciplines to include but not limited to business development, strategy, contract management, supply chain project management, procurement, and/or other cross-disciplinary teams.
- 2+ years of management/supervisory experience.
- Rapidly accepts change and inspires change in organizations in a positive, inclusive way.
- Dynamic self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to function independently.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Current active DoD Secret Clearance /eligible to obtain TS clearance level
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Design, development, and/or integration of air or space vehicle systems and subsystems
- Integrated hardware/software verification & validation experience
- Integration of actuation system into overall vehicle system
- Understanding of architecture design, specification development, requirements definition, and functional modeling.
- Experience across multiple NG business groups to understand technology and product portfolios.
- Identifies and implements business development projects relating to new products technologies, or services. Identifies markets, licensing opportunities, and determines the feasibility of product development.
- Performs economic analyses on new or improved product opportunities and/or business models and coordinates with internal departments in identifying/implementing business development projects. Work with potential customers to determine their needs. Develops and disseminates information on a continuous basis to all pertinent parties concerning the fulfillment of project goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of business development or program execution experience with a Bachelor of Science in a STEM degree.
- Work within a team to mature technological capabilities and develop prototype designs
Northrop Grumman offers a competitive and robust benefits program. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedules: For example, the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule, which allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work
For more details, please view Northrop Grumman Benefits.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.