Proposal Analyst - Roy, UT
Requisition ID: R10122835
- Category: Business Development
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 4
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Proposal Analyst for our Roy, UT location.
The Proposal Analyst will develop Price Cost Analysis Reports (PCAR), supports audits and reporting activities as needed and assigned. This position will report to the SDS Price Cost Analysis Manager for the Strategic Deterrent Systems Division in Northrop Grumman's Space Sector. The selected candidate will perform cost estimating/pricing related duties and analysis in accordance with request for Price / Cost Analysis Reports in compliance with regulatory requirements. They will coordinate with functional departments to facilitate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements and research and analyze historical data and develop cost models to support proposal efforts. Additionally, the selected candidate will coordinate activities and participates in fact-finding meetings and in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and supplier representatives.
Duties will include:
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in company policies, and Government regulations.
- Coordinates with contributors from cross-functional organizations to ensure quality proposals are submitted within customer deadlines.
- Works closely with Program Management and Supply Chain Management to ensure supplier quotes comply with requirements.
- Researches and critically analyzes large volumes of data using spreadsheet and data mining skills to isolate and prioritize key data.
- Summarizes and presents detailed information in internal management reviews and customer fact-finding meetings.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated with demonstrated abilities to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; ability to present concepts and recommendations to all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems and convert complex data to actionable information.
- Detail oriented, but able to understand the big picture.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years of relevant experience in pricing/estimating, finance, contracts, proposals, and/or business management. Or in lieu of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience in pricing/estimating, finance, contracts, proposals, and/or business management
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Work experience in Aerospace & Defense
- Experience with FAR/DFARS
- Experience with SAP
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Active Secret Clearance
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.