Requisition ID: R10127335
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation, Defense Systems Sector is seeking a Contract Administrator to join it's team of qualified, diverse individuals, supporting its Weapon Systems (WS). This location will be based out of Palm Beach Gardens, FL. May consider hybrid teleworking.
The successful applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's WS contracts organization and will support various Government programs, capture and proposal activities as well as provide contract operations support. The successful candidate will be a direct report to Contracts Leadership and will work closely on a day-to-day basis with the business managers, operations managers, capture managers and other functional teams throughout the department. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of contracts from the business development phase through contract closeout, delivering strong customer satisfaction, successful financial performance, and risk mitigation. Candidate's ability to build strong customer intimacy and employee engagement is key. Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work collaboratively with team members, including in an advisory role to program management, site management and the customers. Candidate will have knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS).
In this role, the selected candidate will:
- Work complex assignments independently and support Finance, Program Management, and various levels of Management
- Lead proposal preparation, contract negotiation and contract administration activities from proposal through closeout.
- Administer daily contract activities for a variety of product lines and contract types, including cost reimbursable and firm fixed price; such activities will include establishing payment terms, initiating, and monitoring invoicing, collections, and funding to support financial objectives.
- Enter and manage data in the Contract Management System, financial and delivery systems.
- Participate in customer meetings, performing and monitoring compliance to contract requirements and leading change management process.
- Ensure non-disclosure agreements and contract terms and conditions are negotiated within company guidelines.
- This position emphasizes skills and experience. High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 7 years of applied experience. Will consider at least 3 years of applied experience with Bachelor’s Degree; or at least 1 Year with Masters in a related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD (Department of Defense) Secret clearance
- Must be able to work on site in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.