Manager Program Control 2
Requisition ID: R10128306
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Madison, Alabama, United States of America | Huntsville, Alabama, United States of America+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Put your skills to the test by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. From global defense to sustainment and modernization to mission readiness, your experience and ability will make it a reality. Our programs are built on equal parts of curiosity and collaboration. Our combined effort means our customers can connect and defend millions of people around the world. With Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to be an essential part of projects that will define your career, now and in the future.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a Manager Program Control 2 to support the IBCS LRIP FRP program as part of the C4MD Business Unit within our Business Management organization on-site in the Madison/Huntsville, Alabama location.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the business management activities within a dynamic portfolio of programs
- Provide direct supervision activities, including completion of performance goals and reviews, assigning work scope to employees, reviewing and approving timecards, and ensuring employees operate according to company policies and procedures.
- Management and development of Program Control Analyst (PCA) staff
- Successful execution of program financial performance, including tracking and management of customer funds, cost performance, and cash management
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review
- Support of pricing and proposal activities
- Ensuring effective compliance with EVMS requirements
- Overseeing and ensuring quality of cost and schedule data delivered to internal and external customers, including EVMS reporting requirements.
- Working closely with the Huntsville Manufacturing organization to provide business management support and guidance to ensure accurate financial reporting related to production/manufacturing activities.
- Close coordination with the C4MD and IBCS Global Supply Chain organization to ensure accuracy of material accounting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline with 8 years of industry related experience – OR – a Master’s degree with 6 years of industry related experience.
- Understanding of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience with Earned Value cost/schedule reporting (e.g. IPMRs, IPMDARs, CFSRs, and CCDR/CSDRs)
- Experience operating within highly compliant business environments (e.g., Earned Value Management, TINA Compliant Cost Estimating, FAR/DFARS required Contracting, CAS, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with added emphasis on advanced Excel data analysis competency
- Experience in establishing a program baseline or significant experience in developing time phased pricing or estimating forecasts.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance
- Working knowledge of SAP (MRP System)
- Active Secret Clearance
- In-depth knowledge of DOD financial business models
- Complete understanding of contract types and terminology
- Proficiency of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM), COBRA, or similar project management software, wInsight, SAP and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Full working knowledge of Financial Planning to include Annual Operating Plan development
- Understanding of DoD contracts, government Cost Accounting Standards, Commercial contracts, and the FAR
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Active Secret Clearance
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.