Finance Planning Manager - Remote Sensing Programs
Requisition ID: R10127567
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Linthicum, Maryland, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Remote Sensing Programs (RSP) Business Unit is seeking a Finance Planning Manager – Level 1 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Linthicum, MD. This position requires an individual to obtain a TS/SCI clearance, including a CI polygraph. There is limited availability to work remotely in this opportunity, it will predominantly be onsite.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Business Unit and will coordinate all activities related to financial planning and reporting. The selected candidate will work closely with the Director of Business Management for the RSP Business Unit.
Specific duties responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- 5 year Long Range Strategic Plan
- Monthly forecast projections
- Monthly actual closings and reporting
- Monthly operations reporting and support the reviews for the business unit
- Quarterly Estimate at completion (EAC) review coordination for BU and Sector reviews
- Cash forecasting
- Coordinate responses and Ad Hoc requests from Division, Sector, or Corporate
- Engage with Capital and Facilities visibility and requests
- Insure accurate NCTA visibility
- Ensure compliance with revenue recognition, quarterly EAC’s, Comprehensive EAC’s
- Lead a team for PCA training across the BU
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of industry related experience in finance, accounting or program control - OR - a Master's degree with 4+ years of industry related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Working Knowledge of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Ability to obtain DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Current or previous experience in Aerospace & Defense financial planning and reporting
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- Experience with Cognos Financial Forecasting System and SAP.
- Current, active DoD Top Secret or TS/SCI Security Clearance.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.