Global Supply Chain Senior Lead
Requisition ID: R10121513
- Category: Business Management
- Location: New Malden, London, United Kingdom | Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United Kingdom Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Highest Level of Government Clearance
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Salary: 55,800 – 62,000
Role clearance type: Must be able to obtain and maintain highest UK government clearance / Must be able to obtain and maintain government clearance
About Your Opportunity:
Driving supply chain excellence through transformation of delivery and business engagement, you will work closely with a programme focussed team to ensure that our business and customer needs are met sustainably and compliantly.
- Flexible working schedules - we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package – choose which NGUKL benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme – exceptional performance is recognized through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel.
- Career Development – opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities.
- Ensure the supply eco-system is healthy and supports programme delivery
- The shaping and strategy of negotiation and tendering practises, Subcontract management and programme delivery
- Identification and management of suitable suppliers for programme deliverables
- Deputise for Global Supply Chain Programme Manager as and when required
- Providing support and guidance on best practise and ways of working to other team mates
- Demonstrable experience in a Supply Chain role at a professional/specialist level
- Situational awareness to navigate a matrix organisation structure and deliver to complex programmes
- Ability to develop solutions and integrate into the business
- Proactive and team focussed; a “whole systems” thinker
- Proven ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders at all business levels.
Your Future Team:
Our Supply Chain team are focused on supporting the organisation in achieving its strategic growth. We have a real passion for our subject matter and a focus on delivery, sharing our programme team’s appetite for performance. We are an engaged team who are open and honest with a desire for continuous improvement, and for enabling our whole Supply Chain to rise to the business challenges.
“We believe that the team is greater than the sum of its parts. That through constructive challenge, creativity and positive engagement we can overcome our obstacles, meet our challenges and thrive in our industry.” Joe Marlow – Supply Chain Programme Lead
We believe that creating a team that values diversity and fosters inclusion is essential to great performance. We know the best ideas come from diversity of thought, background, perspective, culture, gender, race, age and many other elements. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from communities currently under-represented within our industry. We treat everyone with respect and foster safe and inclusive environments.
About Our Responsibilities:
Our customers operate in unique environments which offer new and exciting challenges every day, cultivating a place where you can learn and thrive, working alongside the best minds in industry. We’ll give you space to develop your career, where your ideas can shape the future of our dynamic business.
We promote collaboration to achieve more than we could imagine, together. And within a respectful and inspirational environment, we value what you say and do.
How to Apply:
Interested in our opportunity?
Yes – then simply submit your application online. Your application will be reviewed by one of our expert recruiters who’ll then respond advising you of the outcome and next steps for successful candidates.
Possibly, I’d like to find out more – then connect direct with firstname.lastname@example.org, where one of our recruitment business partners will be happy to support you with any enquires.
Background checks and potentially security clearance form part of the recruitment process, our team will inform you of the procedures when required.
Northrop Grumman UK:
Work with a global brand that makes a real contribution to our nation’s security and future. At Northrop Grumman UK, the brightest minds come together to push the boundaries and Define Possible. As leaders in the digital transformation of Aerospace, Defence and Intelligence we are providing ground-breaking outcomes for our customers.
UK Cyber & Intelligence Business:
Our UK Cyber & Intelligence business combines modern software development approaches with a rich heritage and experience in the Defence and security sectors. Our customers have complex and sensitive data and information requirements requiring a mission partner who quickly understands the context, delivering and sustaining a portfolio of challenging technology projects at scale and pace, supporting them through an ambitious digital transformation programme.
UK Defence Business:
Our UK Defence business is a Sovereign software and systems centre of excellence. As well as developing and supporting UK wide and internationally deployed multi-domain command and control systems, our work is critical to the modern backbone of the Royal Navy. We pioneer – with fierce curiosity, dedication, and innovation, we seek to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Find out more: https://www.northropgrumman.com/careers/job-search-united-kingdom/
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.