Program Planning & Scheduler - Principal Level 3
Requisition ID: R10118639
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Launch Vehicles Business Unit is seeking a Program Planner and Scheduler – Level 3 supporting our Chandler, AZ site. This Analyst must be capable of creating and maintaining a resource loaded schedule network that is the core of a schedule-driven EVMS implementation.
Specific roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare, develop and coordinate the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives.
- Track plans and schedules, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Provide program planning and scheduling support to internal and external customers. This includes gathering of source planning data, logical sequencing of activities, establishing activity durations and loading of resources in an Integrated Master Schedule Network for the purpose of providing status reporting and earned value analysis of work performed against the approved baseline plan.
- Implement automated planning software to perform schedule analysis and reporting, including critical path analysis and assessment, schedule risk assessments, schedule health metrics analysis.
- Analyze variances/trends and develop new methods and process techniques.
- Able to assist in the creation and presentation of content to various levels of leadership, efficiently work with multiple functional teams, supplier teams, and Program/Project Managers and exert some influence on peers and internal customers.
- Support/coordinate internal and external surveillance audits and DCMA surveillance reviews, and integrated baseline reviews
- Ensure full compliance with corporate policies, with particular focus on implementation of the NG Earned Value Management System
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of experience in Business Management - OR - Master's Degree with 4+ years of experience in Business Management
- Will consider additional 4+ years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Microsoft Project & the development of an Integrated Master Schedule
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) practices and be able to support implementation on program with varying contract types
- Prior experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- Prior experience with DI-MGMT-81650 and related government requirements
- Experience in supporting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSRs)
- Active DOD Clearance
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.