Planning & Scheduling Analyst 3/4- Gilbert, AZ (Top Secret Clearance Required)
Requisition ID: R10116761
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: Not Applicable (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking Program Planning & Scheduling Analyst 3/4’s to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. These opportunities will be located in Gilbert AZ. Will consider hybrid telework options within commutable distance of our Gilbert AZ facility.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing, developing and coordinating the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
- Ensuring program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
- Implementing scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
- DCMA 14-point
- IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Critical Path Analysis
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Schedule Performance, Health Metrics and Analysis
- Provides weekly and monthly status and reporting
- Tracking plans and schedules.
- Creating, maintaining and validating Schedule data.
- Performing risk analysis and management.
- Identifying and resolving critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizing Gantt, milestone charts, Earned Value Management (EVM) and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 3:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related experience in program/project planning and scheduling, logistics or supply chain - OR - a Master's degree with 3+ years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4:
- Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of related experience in program/project planning and scheduling, logistics or supply chain - OR - a Master's degree with 2+ years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Additional Basic qualifications for both levels:
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with scheduling software (i.e., MS Project 2016, Open Plan, PS3, Primavera P6, Milestone Professional, Deltek and SSI Tools).
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Proficient in MS Project 2016
- Experience with resource loading Schedules.
- Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) experience and Schedule Management.
- Experience with Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA).
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.