Senior Principal Earned Value Management (EVMS) Analyst (Ability to obtain DoD TS and or SCI with CI Poly Clearance) Linthicum, MD
Requisition ID: R10129958
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Linthicum, Maryland, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for prime satellite and payload capabilities and directed energy and electronics solutions for national security, military, and civil customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a Senior Principal Earned Value Management (EVMS) Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Linthicum, Maryland.
The Senior Principal Earned Value Management Analyst will report to the Manager of Project Controls and will be responsible for supporting Northrop Grumman Corporation Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation.
Ability to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) active Top Secret (TS) security clearance and access to Special Compartmentalized Information (SCI) is required.
Candidate clearance will be verified through the Northrop Grumman Security Team prior to an offer being made.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a SME to provide direct support to the Program Management Office (PMO), Control Account Managers (CAMs), Contracts, and Technical Leads on the planning and implementation of Earned Value Management Systems Processes to ensure compliance across the Space Division following the NG EVM System Description
- Responsible for conducting internal surveillance to include analysis of program performance, monitoring the Estimate to Complete (ETC) and program Estimate at Complete (EAC), review of Variance Analysis Reports (VARs) and Change Requests (CRs)
- Integrated with the program to assist in the reconciliation of data facilitating an avenue for recommendations to program management/teams to include corrective actions
- Apply knowledge of the DCMA data driven Earned Value Management Systems compliance process and current policy
- Coordinate and conduct Joint Surveillance Reviews as required on assigned programs
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with program team, stakeholders, and various customers
- Working understanding of support to Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) both as a Prime and Subcontractor
- Ability to facilitate training sessions as needed to support programs on various Earned Value Topics
- Review EVMS artifacts such as: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), and Work Authorization Document (WAD) for compliance, Cost Performance Reports (CPR)/ Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) and Contract Logs
- Review current processes and procedures and provide recommendations for streamlining
- Ability to obtain DoD TS and SCI with CI Poly
- Bachelor's Degree with 9 years' experience in Business, Finance, or related field; OR Master’s degree with 7 years of stated experience
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency of the following systems or software: Deltek Cobra or similar project management software, wInsight, Microsoft Project, SAP Management Project Systems Modules and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards EIA 748 guidelines
- Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret (TS) or Special Compartmentalized Information Access (SCI)
Northrop Grumman offers a competitive and robust benefits program. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedules: For example the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule, which allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work
For more details, please view Northrop Grumman Benefits.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.