Master Planning and Scheduling Analyst 4
Requisition ID: R10128738
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Clearfield, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Master Planning and Scheduling Analyst 4 to join our team in Clearfield, UT on a Classified Program. This position requires working from our NG facility with a 9/80 schedule. Some flexibility may be possible in the future to work a 4/10 schedule.
The ideal candidate:
• Prepares, develops and coordinates the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives
• Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality
• Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts
• Analyzes schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assists in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required
• Utilizes Gantt, PERT milestone charts, EVM and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas
• Develops necessary scheduling reports and metrics to enable management decisions
• Implements scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
o DCMA 14-point
o IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
o Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
o Critical Path Analysis
o Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
o Schedule Performance and Health Metrics and Analysis
• Conducts Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) and Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) audits
• Serves as program planning surge support for programs as needed
• Bachelor’s degree with 9 years of planning/scheduling experience, 7 years with a Masters
• Possess intermediate to advanced skills in MS Project and the detail development of a resource loaded IMS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point and Word)
• Self-starter that is able to work well in a high-paced and dynamic environment, and able to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to work full time on site in Clearfield, UT with a clearance
• Active, final SECRET clearance in-scope (within 5 years), or ability and willingness to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance
• Full understanding Earned Value Management (EVM) practices and be able to support implementation on programs
- Excel macro/VBA skills
- Understands International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
• Understanding of and experience with providing support to Integrated Product Teams (IPT)
• Experience in Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) and DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSRs)
• Understanding of and the ability to conduct Schedule Risk Assessments
• Aerospace/Defense industry experience
• Working knowledge of MS Project Server
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.