Principal Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst (level 3)
Requisition ID: R10130162
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Clearfield, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for highly qualified Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst (Level 3)to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals on the F-35 ABSU program.
This position will be located in Clearfield, Utah.
This position will work days and enjoy a 9/80 Schedule.
The Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst will be expected to:
- Apply knowledge of product development planning to establish and control the program schedule baseline; coordinates with a multifunctional teams to update status for management decision making on complex development and production programs.
- Coordinate with business management and project management staff to develop an integrated program measurement baseline to manage cost, schedule and technical performance of the program.
- Use project scheduling software to plan and gauge progress against the plan. Identifies performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas with the technical (engineering and operations) leads. Work with the program team to develop courses of action and risk mitigation strategies to address performance issues.
- Perform thorough project analysis through metrics reviews and predictive analysis to enhance cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Perform schedule risk analyses and works with the program manager to resolve risky schedules, critical path issues and network logic conflicts.
- Responsible for loading top level independent and sales order demand based on customer requirements, scheduling agreements, and need dates.
- Forecasting and loading master production schedules based real time customer consumption and historical consumption.
- Customer facing communication, direct interaction, or communication with customers. Ability to communicate and present to executive leaders and external customers.
- Experience using MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst (Level 3)
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience, or High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of experience in Business, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or manufacturing production control
- Forecast demand experience for large program
- Thorough understanding of Scheduling Software (Costpoint/SAP)
- Risk management/mitigation experience
- Ability to communicate and present to executive leaders and external customers.
- Ability to obtain DoD security clearance at the Secret level
- Ability to obtain special program access
- DOD Active secret clearance
- Special Program Access
- APIC’s training preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution System (Solumina)
What We Offer:
At Northrop Grumman, we are on the cutting edge of innovation-- building the next generation of sophisticated aircraft to protect our country. Our diverse portfolio of programs means there are endless paths to cultivate your career. We are well-known for our inclusive, family environment, phenomenal learning opportunities, and exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers. We also offer exceptional benefits/healthcare, a great 401K matching program, and 14 Employee Resource Groups inclusive of all employees!
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.