Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Compliance Analyst 4/5
Requisition ID: R10125122
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: Not Applicable (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Strategic Deterrent Division (SDSD) located in Roy UT is seeking an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Compliance Analyst 4/5 to support our Sentinel program as well as other Programs. This person will report directly to the Division EVM Manager and assist them in their role as trusted partners with the division programs and their Business Management teams. This team is responsible for Earned Value Management training and mentoring as well as ensuring EV compliance and implementation of Earned Value guidelines.
The EVMS Compliance Analyst will be responsible to support surveillance events including reviewing DCMA Earned Value Compliance Metrics (DECM) analysis results with Strategic Deterrent programs. This role also includes coaching, training and mentoring individuals in compliant implementation of Earned Value rules and processes. In addition, this team reviews program artifacts and reporting.
This position will be primarily located in Roy UT at our Northrop Grumman Roy Innovation Center. Partial/hybrid telework opportunity will be considered.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Providing support for program cost and schedule analysts on implementation of EVM practices and established program processes.
- Providing EVMS training opportunities for all appropriate program personnel including Control Account Managers (CAMs).
- Analyzing program data and artifacts for compliance to the corporate standard.
- Reviewing and analyzing program schedules and scheduling practices including DCMA 14-Point Assessment, Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA), Critical Path Analysis, and Schedule Health Metrics.
- Assisting in EVM compliant program set up and start-up.
- Analyzing and reviewing EVMS-DECM Metrics and provide analysis and guidance to programs.
- Supporting of Program Reviews and Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs).
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires the candidate to have or be able to secure an active Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret (TS) and/or eligibility to acquire a Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) Clearance.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 4 or a level 5.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of related experience in Business Management, Finance, or a related field that includes program cost control and planning – OR – a Master's degree with 8+ years of related experience in Business Management, Finance, or a related field that includes program cost control and planning. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 5:
- Bachelor’s degree with 15+ years of related experience in Business Management, Finance, or a related field that includes program cost control and planning – OR – a Master's degree with 13+ years of related experience in Business Management, Finance, or a related field that includes program cost control and planning. An additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
Additional Basic qualifications for both levels:
- Advanced knowledge of program management including EVM Systems, and cost and schedule management.
- Experience in auditing compliance including data review and analysis.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to obtain an active DoD TS and/or SCI security clearance. US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Active DoD TS and/or SCI security clearance. US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Database access and data analysis experience.
- Experience working in MS Power BI.
- Experience training groups.
- Cobra (Cost Management Tool) Experience.
- Experience working in scheduling tools (e.g., Primavera, MS Project Server).
- Current or previous experience working with restricted customers.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.