Program Cost and Schedule Control Analyst
Requisition ID: R10129841
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes- May Consider Full Time Teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Program Control Analyst 2 (PCA) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This individual will serve as a PCA supporting the domestic/international contracts. This position will be located in Sierra Vista, Arizona, will consider remote candidates, and will report to the GACO Program Control Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs analyses and prepares reports to ensure program contracts are within negotiated, agreed-upon parameters, government cost control guidelines, and accounting guidelines
- Performs analyses and prepares program financial reports for internal and external customers relative to program cost incurrence, material tracking, and labor spending
- Identifies and mitigates program cost and schedule risk
- Coordinates and prepares program financial forecasting and reporting, the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and the Labor Resource Plan
- Facilitates, monitors, and forecasts program financing mechanisms including Accounts Receivable, Advanced Payments, and Performance Based Payments
- Supports program audits, reviews, and fact-finding as requested by program customers, audit agencies, and company management
- Supports program cost estimate development, customer proposals, and negotiation
- Performs Earned Value Management (EVM) tasks including developing the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and performance measurement baseline (PMB), monitoring and analyzing the Estimate to Complete (ETC), Estimate at Complete (EAC), significant variances, risk management reserve (MR), and financial reserve (FR), and preparing of internal and external status reports
- Work cooperatively with the business, functional, and technical staff to address internal and external customer requests
- International business and/or contracts experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of related experience - OR - a Master's degree with 1 year of related experience. 7 years of experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with employee management
- Proficient in SAP or Cobra
- Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) experience.
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel.
- Understanding of the proposal process
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with technical subject matter experts and business operations personnel
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite
- Ability to travel periodically up to 10%
- Active DoD security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Experience in exchange rates, labor laws, long term assignments along with knowledge of CAS and FAR
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.