Program Cost Schedule Production & Material Analyst (TS and/or SCI Clearance Required to Start) Redondo Beach, CA
Requisition ID: R10115218
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Manhattan Beach, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: SCI
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for prime satellite and payload capabilities and directed energy and electronics solutions for national security, military, and civil customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a Program Cost Schedule Production & Material Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California.
The Program Cost Schedule Production & Material Analyst 2 will report to the Manager of Project Controls and will be responsible for supporting Northrop Grumman SSSD programs in compliance with Earned Value Management. System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation.
This position requires the incumbent to possess an active Department of Defense (DoD) active Top Secret (TS) security clearance or access to Special Compartmentalized Information (SCI).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for manufacturing support on programs in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements
- Interface with Cost Account Managers and providing monthly Earned Value Management cost/schedule data for program
- Cost Performance Reporting requirements utilizing the Micro frame Project Manager (MPM) tool
- Reporting variance analysis and preparing cost reviews
- Generate weekly material reports and publications
- Develop EAC Analysis for Material and Hardware Acquisition Management (HAM) labor which includes Parts
- Material and Integration (PMI), Parts Materials and Processes (PM&P), Material Control, Advanced Planning and Material Resource Planning (MRP) Buy
- Utilize SAP Material Resource Planning (MRP), transaction codes, data field elements and material business management processes and Solumina Manufacturing Execution System to obtain production order data for status and earned value reporting
- Support Integrated Product Team Business Manager on restricted programs
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on Contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Maintain Earned Value Management System (EVMS) compliance including cost/schedule integration
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Prepare and maintain spend plans; develop and review Estimates at Complete (EACs); incorporate changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain cost and schedule baselines
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development and alignment; time-phasing of tasks; developing and documenting earned value methodologies; performance measurement; estimate to complete analysis and updates and variance analysis research and reporting
- Create financial charts in support of program management and program reviews; identify cost impacts and develop recovery plans as required
- Responsible for actuals reconciliation, budget change requests and ensuring proper accounting
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
- An active TS Clearance and/or SCI Access is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of additional experience in lieu of degree
- 3 years of Financial Analysis & Cost Accounting
- Proficiency with SAP or Similar Material Resource Planning tool
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Proficiency of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) or similar project management
- Software, w/Insight, SAP Management Project Systems Module and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Experience in the following disciplines include and are not limited to Procurement, Logistics, Purchasing, Subcontracting, Supply Chain Management and Production
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.