Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst - Level 3 or 4 *Top Secret Clearance Required*
Requisition ID: R10125164
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Redondo Beach, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
The Payload and Ground Systems organization within the Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is seeking a Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst – Level 3 or 4. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA. This role offers a 9/80 schedule, which means every other Friday off.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform Earned Value Management (EVM) tasks, Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), customer EVM reporting, set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles and variance analysis.
- Run weekly reports of actuals cost incurred and prepare reports to compare the variance between budgeted work and actual cost incurred.
- Maintain earned value compliance including cost/schedule integration
- Lead the preparation and submittal of monthly IPMR CDRLs (Formats 1-7)
- Interface with Program and Functional/Business Management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
- Effectively communicate with leadership and customers regarding financial status, metrics and deliverables.
- Support Planning and NCTA projects for long-range and annual operating plan, financial forecast development and analysis, funding, and financial reporting for the program.
- Prepare financial inputs to internal reports and presentations (IPRS, Dashboards, BARs)
- Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing with Peers.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 3:
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of related experience – OR - a Master’s Degree and 4+ years of related experience.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4:
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of related experience – OR - a Master’s Degree and 8+ years of related experience.
- Prior leadership experience that includes leading a program, project, or personnel.
Basic Qualifications for both levels:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with SAP, IFAS, wInsight, Cobra or equivalent.
- Current, active Top Secret experience with ability to obtain SCI.
Preferred Qualifications for both levels:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Current, active DoD TS/SCI Clearance.
- Led EVM Level 1 Compliant Program.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of internal customers.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.