Level 4 Sr Principal Program Cost and Schedule Control Analyst
Requisition ID: R10117279
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman has an opening for a Level 4 Sr Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The selected candidate will provide cost scheduling support for program activities within our Aeronautics Sector. This position will be located on site in Melbourne, FL.
- Prepare month-end reports
- Develop and review EACs
- Incorporate changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain cost and schedule baselines
- Assist CAMs for EVMS activities including: WBS alignment, time phasing of the tasks, developing and documenting earned value methodologies, monthly performance measurement, estimate to complete analysis and updates, and variance analysis research and reporting
- Support monthly cost and schedule reviews, identify pressures and opportunities, and develop recovery plans as required
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and perform and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
- Conduct analysis on cost data and sets up meetings with management to review data
- Provide support to Integrated Product Teams and Cost Management Managers
- Prepare financial inputs to internal reports and presentations
- Support audits and reviews requested by programs, customers, and company management
- Maintain and update cost control systems (eg. SAP and COBRA)
Basic Qualifications for Sr Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of business-related experience, or a Master's degree with 8 years of stated experience
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance and Special Program Access prior to start
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Experience with EVM
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience with cost management
- Experience with SAP and MPM &/or COBRA
We offer phenomenal learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly collaborative workplace. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do. Does this sound like you?
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) provide benefits for the member, our leaders and the company. Our ERGs offer opportunities to be a friend, be active, be a volunteer, be a leader, to be recognized and to be yourself! Every ERG is inclusive of all employees!
At Northrop Grumman, we are innovating-- building the next generation of sophisticated aircraft to protect our country. Our diverse portfolio of programs means there are endless paths to cultivate your career. We are well-known for our inclusive, family environment, as well as our excellent work/life balance. We also offer exceptional benefits/healthcare, a 9/80 schedule, and a great 401K matching program.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.