Business Management Manager - Level 2 - Payload Ground Systems *TS/SCI Clearance Required*
Requisition ID: R10119879
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Linthicum, Maryland, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: SCI
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector’s Active RF Operating Unit is seeking a Business Management Manager – Level 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Linthicum, MD and will be supporting programs within our Active RF Operating Unit. This position requires a TS/SCI Clearance and will be located onsite with limited remote flexibility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all program related business management activities, including partnering with the Program Directors & Managers to ensure organizational financial goals are achieved, ensure superior program financial performance, and ensuring the customer's mission is achieved.
Specific duties responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Proposal strategy and assist with contract negotiations.
- Pricing and proposal activities support.
- Program resource management, including cost estimation, allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- EVMS reporting, internal and external.
- Leadership and development of Program Control Analyst (PCA) staff.
- Preparation and presentation of financial data to internal and external customers, including variance analysis and forecasts.
- Compliance audit support, internal and external.
- On-going collaboration with internal and external customers as well as functional teams.
- Collaboration with Directors and Program Managers.
- Review of all contractual documents related to Programs.
- Cash Management to ensure timely invoicing and collections.
- Bachelor's degree in business related discipline with 8+ years of experience - OR – Master’s degree with 6+ years of related experience.
- Current, active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the federal contracting environment.
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations.
- Experience preparing and presenting financial analysis to team and/or management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Will consider Top Secret Clearance if candidate is willing to be submitted for SCI upon hire.
- Ability to communicate within various levels of the organization.
- Leadership experience, with excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proposal development skills, strategy development, estimating and negotiation experience.
- Earned Value Proficiency including the Earned Value Guidelines.
- Experience with Cognos financial forecasting system and COBRA earned value management system.
- Experience with SAP.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.