Director 1, Business Management
Requisition ID: R10117676
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Director 1, Business Management to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Oklahoma City, OK where the BU headquarters and leadership team reside. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Defense Systems Sector.
We are seeking a business unit Business Management Director to lead all business management activities associated with the Strike and Special Mission Aircraft (SSMA) business unit. This position is a trusted, key partner to the business unit Vice-President and will involve establishing strategy, managing resources, prioritizing requirements, and delivering financial results while ensuring the integrity of business processes.
This role will lead a team of geographically dispersed individuals supporting external and internal customers. The ideal candidate must be proficient in developing and motivating a productive staff with excellent interpersonal, planning, presentation, and organizational skills with focused emphasis on continuous process improvement.
The SSMA portfolio is diverse with a mix of external / internal customer, various contract types and scope that ranges from platform readiness to production. Interaction with senior leadership across NG will occur regularly due to the visibility of major programs and large proposals within the portfolio. The candidate must have strong business acumen, communication, and negotiation skills, as well as demonstrated ability to work proactively within an extremely fluid environment. They will be required to be a trusted business partner, interface with applicable stakeholders (internal and external) and lead contract proposal to drive value creation and growth. Comprehending and analyzing complex problems, developing actionable solutions, and driving execution is a must!
The successful candidate must possess an advanced understanding of financial reporting and planning, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), indirect rate management, Forward Pricing Rate proposal (FPRP) development, estimates at complete (EAC), understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM), Annual Operating Plan (AOP) development, budgeting and forecasting to include Capital expenditures and inventory.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience leading teams
- Financial reporting and planning
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- indirect rate management
- Forward Pricing Rate proposal (FPRP) development
- Estimates at complete (EAC)
- Understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM)Annual Operating Plan (AOP) development, budgeting and forecasting to include Capital expenditures and inventory
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Proficient in SAP
- active Secret clearance
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.