2023 Associate Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst (level 1/2) - Roy, UT
Requisition ID: R10112442
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Roy, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 5
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Associate Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst (level 1/2). This position will be located at our Space Systems Sector in Roy, Utah.
Roles and Responsibilities-
Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 1 or a level 2.
Basic qualifications for a level 1 is a Bachelor’s Degree.
Basic qualifications for a level 2 is a Master’s Degree.
A candidate must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
* Be completing or has completed their degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD) from an accredited institution
* Be majoring in or having majored in a business management degree or related field
* Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
* Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
* Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
Level 1: $50,100.00 - $75,100.00
Level 2: $60,600.00 - $90,800.00
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.