Global Payroll Analyst
Requisition ID: R10117551
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Irving, Texas, United States of America | Bloomington, Minnesota, United States of America+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Here at Northrop Grumman, we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspective, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented work force, we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking qualified candidate for a Global Payroll Analyst to work at our Corporate Office in Irving TX or Bloomington MN. This role will offer some telework, but is not fully virtual and require an on site presence.
Duties and Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Participate in global monthly payroll processing activities for international countries
- Prepare manual international payroll files, manual updates and changes, process employee changes for ADP Streamline processing and Neeyamo Global Payroll
- Analyze transactions including gross-to-net, taxes and statutory and non-statutory deductions
- Prepare monthly money movement for salaries and tax transfers
- Perform validation of ADP and Neeyamo prepared payroll amounts and tax payments for processing.
- Work with Northrop Grumman’s international accounting team to book GL entries and resolve accounting issues
- Support audit requests
- Participate in non-recurring projects
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Attention to details
- Strong aptitude for system work, including spreadsheets and query reporting
- Ability to support Global payroll projects
- Ability to update process documentation
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight deadlines
- High degree of accuracy and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math and accounting skills required
- Strong organization skills required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Conflict management skills
- Peer relationships skills
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
Basic Qualifications – to be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- Masters Degree with 1 year of relevant experience OR Bachelors Degree with 3 years of relevant experience OR a Associates Degree with 5 years of relevant experience OR in lieu of a degree 7 years of relevant experience can be accepted
- CPP Certification from American Payroll Association (APA) (or required in 1 year of hire)
- Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet analysis experience
- Prior international payroll experience
Preferred Qualifications – candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Accounting degree
- 5 years Global Payroll experience preferred
- Completed CPP Certification from APA
- SAP payroll experience
- Neeyamo Global Payroll experience
- ADP Streamline Software experience
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.