Mfg Expeditor 3
Requisition ID: R10047511
- Category: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Corinne, UT, USA
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for you to join our team as a Mfg Expediter.
What You’ll get to Do:
· Expedites, routes, and dispatches material and parts in accordance with production schedules and commitments.
· Executes material checks using released planning provided by the Production Planner
· Generates progress reports on materials in buildings owned by SCM in the Operations areas, example
· Takes appropriate action to expedite materials such as order damaged material repaired or in-house material transportation.
· Reports to the Production Planner any material changes or substitutions, or shortages.
· Advises management of status of work in process, material availability and potential production problems to ensure that materials are available as needed
Participates in inter-departmental meetings as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or related experience.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing, procurement, quality basics, engineering flows,
- Experience creating production schedules in MS Project, and working with MRP systems
- Knowledge and applicable experience of lean principles
- Experience tracking and reporting status.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia