Requisition ID: R10052219
- Category: Program Management
- Location: Emerado, ND, USA
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Aeronautics Systems sector is seeking a Project Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals at the Grand Sky, ND facility
The selected candidate will conduct the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
-Coordinate with Grand Sky Leadership and Sector stakeholders to address priorities in the community. Engage with Sector Leadership to ensure Grand Sky is supported.
-Support Grand Sky in developing & delivering associated metrics and dashboard reporting to include staffing and community engagement requirements.
-Bring new ideas to Grand Sky leadership team for engagement and community projects
-Perform employee onboarding
-Update and maintain company database with employees current status and location
-Key point of contact for Engineering Week, Site Tours, Career Fairs, Community Engagement, and local event planning.
Successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
-Proactive: Anticipates requirements of assigned projects, initiates and completes actions to meet schedules ahead or on time.
-Perceptive: evaluates and applies general industry practices to solve problems and complete assignments
-Composed - able to maintain poise, fast pasted environment, in a demanding workplace
-Detail Oriented - ability to work with high volumes of date and extract necessary information to update stakeholders on key metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree, 3 years’ experience supporting project management in other industries or 1 years with Master's Degree OR 7 years’ experience in lieu of a college degree.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Although not required to start, this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level clearance and Program Enhanced Security Screening within a reasonable amount of time as determined by the company to meet its business needs
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and experience utilizing them professionally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tool suite
- The ability to apply knowledge, insights and understanding of business and financial concepts, tools and processes to the benefit of program decisions, actions and performance.
- The ability to manage communications with stakeholders through organized processes to ensure that program information is defined, collected, shard, understood, stored and retrieved in a manner that effectively meets program stakeholder needs.
- The ability to identify and address program impacts through systematic, proactive, approach to issue and problem resolution that identifies, communicates, monitors and promptly resolves conflicts across all levels of the program.
- The ability to monitor/control program plans, cost and schedule baselines that meet both program contractual requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication, including presentation skills to senior leadership
- Aerospace and/or Defense Industry Experience
- SharePoint experience
Salary Range: $58,800.00 - $88,200.00
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.
- district of columbia
- new hampshire
- new jersey
- new mexico
- new york
- north carolina
- north dakota
- rhode island
- south carolina
- south dakota
- virgin islands
- west virginia