Sr/Staff Principal Operations Program Manager
Requisition ID: R10130359
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Northridge, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Responsible for researching whether a product can be produced, the quality of the product and the related processes. One or more of the following engineering disciplines would typically be used: CIM, failure analysis, industrial, manufacturing, manufacturing equipment, process, product, quality assurance, reliability, supplier quality, test and tool. Excludes design and development engineers.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Qualifications: Level IV
- Bachelors with 9+ years of experience or MS degree with 7+ years of experience or PhD with 4 years experience.
- Bachelors with 14+ years of experience or MS degree with 12+ years of experience or PhD with 9 years experience.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.