Sr. Principal DevSecOps Engineer (Secret Clearance) (AHT)
Requisition ID: R10125776
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Hollywood, Maryland, United States of America | Camarillo, California, United States of America+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with UX/UI designers and software architects in the planning, design, development of mission planning software
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipeline using Jenkins shared library, Groovy script, python, bash and Powershell scripting.
- Attends daily stand ups and assists members of Agile scrum team to meet sprint and quarterly goals.
- Ensures software standards are met.
6-9 years experience with Bachelors in STEM; 4-6 Years with Masters
- Experience with DevSecOps pipeline tools and concepts such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Quality gate, Jenkins, and Docker
- Experience with Agile tools such as Jira, Git
- 4+ years of work experience with Python
- Proficient in bash and powershell scripting
- Understanding of software design principles, functional programming and Object-Oriented programming paradigms
- Strong communication skills and able to work effectively with physically disperse/remote team members of various levels
- Ability to work on-site at customer labs
- Current DoD Secret Clearance or above
- Strong skills in various software development skills in an Agile environment including design and architecture, implementation, optimization, automated testing, and documentation
- Professional experience with Web Development and Microservices
- Professional experience with Jenkins shared library using Groovy scripting language
- Professional experience with Docker, Helm and Kubernetes
- Professional experience with SonarQube, Twistlock, Fortify
- SAFe certified and experience working in a SAFe framework preferred
- Previous in-depth mission planning domain knowledge of program software design and code preferred
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.