Principal Full Stack Software Engineer (Secret Clearance) (AHT)
Requisition ID: R10119359
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Manhattan Beach, California, United States of America | Melbourne, Florida, United States of America+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 4
Software Engineer / Principal Software Engineer – Full Stack (T03) Melbourne
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS) is looking for a Full Stack Principal Software Engineer based out of Melbourne, FL or Manhattan Beach, CA. Our Team works on state-of-the-art Mission Planning systems.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Ensures software standards are met
- Maintain and improve the software CI/CD pipelines to enable fast, bug free delivery of critical business software to production
- Set up and deploy Development, Test, and Build environments
- Create and update Windows installers
- Install, test, and verify software products
- Maintain multiple baseline repositories
- Provide support for the software build and installation
- All work must be performed on-site in Melbourne, FL
Principal Software Engineer Requirements:
- 5 years industry experience with Object Oriented Languages (OOL), any combination of Java, C#, C++
- Or 3 Year industry experience with OOL and a Masters in a Computer Science discipline
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Experience with/using Git
- Experience with/using SQL
- Experience with/using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) Practices
- Experience with/using and/or managing one of these CI/CD tools: Bamboo, Jenkins
- Familiarity with/using AWS and/or Azure DevOps
- Experience with/using and/or managing these DevOps tools: Ansible, Terraform, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with/using one or more of the following scripts: yaml, Python, PowerShell, Curl
- Familiarity with/using Containers in Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with/using one or more of the following tools: GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Crucible/Fish-eye
- Current DoD Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a TS and SAP access
- Experience with Microsoft Windows-based Applications
- Experience with Microservice development and service communication protocols such as gRPC and/or REST
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Framework
- Experience in using and managing CI/CD pipeline tools
- Experience deploying software to a cloud environment, specifically Azure
- Experience with Agile Software Development and DevOps practices
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design and Software Design Patterns
- Security+ Certification
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; strong interpersonal and analytic skills
- Works well in a team-environment
- Previous in-depth mission planning domain knowledge of program software design and code preferred
- Active Top Secret Clearance (adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Current SCI/SAP access
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.