Principal Software Engineer - DevSecOps/DevOps Cloud Deployment (AHT)
Requisition ID: R10117539
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 2
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS) is looking for a Software Engineer - DevSecOps/DevOps Cloud Deployment based out of Oklahoma, OK. Our Team works on state-of-the-art Mission Planning systems.
- Standup and maintenance of large-scale software factory used by software teams
- Architect, roadmap, and improve all segments of DevSecOps lifecycle - continuous build, continuous integration, continuous test, continuous cyber, and continuous deployment pipeline across programs
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline AND 5 years of related professional experience in Software Engineering to include a background in the Agile development lifecycle, OR a Master’s degree AND 3 years of related professional experience in Software Engineering to include a background in Agile development lifecycle, OR a Ph.D. AND 0 years of related professional/military experience in Software Engineering to include a background in Agile development lifecycle experience in Software Engineering to include a background in Agile development lifecycle
- Must have experience with developing software using Agile processes (Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban)
- Must have experience with change management tracking system tools (Jira)
- Must have experience with one of the following continuing integration tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Must have experience with one of the following configuration management systems (GIT, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Experience with defining road map of DevSecOps lifecycle - continuous (build, integration, test, deployment, cyber, monitoring)
- Current DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain a Top-Secret Clearance
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain SAP clearance
- Certification with cloud technology (AWS, VMWare, Azure, Kubernetes)
- Experience with enterprise Cloud deployments
- Experience with implementing continuously improving metrics on programs
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Current Special Access Program (SAP) clearance
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.