Engineer - Space Systems
Requisition ID: R10129080
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Redondo Beach, California, United States of America | Manhattan Beach, California, United States of America+ 1 more
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Available positions include:
• Electrical Design & Integration Engineers [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Structural Design & Analysis Engineers (Stress Analysis) [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Mechanical Design, Integration, and Test Engineers [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Mechanical Technicians [TS/SSBI OR SCI clearance required]
• Test Conductors [SCI clearance required]
• Mechanical Ground Systems Engineers (MGSE) [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Material and Process Engineers (Metals / Composites / Electronics [PCB/PWB])
• Electric Subsystems Engineers [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Industrial Engineers
• Vehicle Engineers [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Embedded Software Engineers & Leads [DoD Secret clearance required]
• Cryocooler Engineers
• Thermal Systems Engineers [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Cable & Harness Engineers [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Propulsion Engineers [TS/SCI clearance required]
• Additive Manufacturing Engineers
• CNC Programmers & EDM Machinists
• Tool Cutters
• Manufacturing Engineers (Space Flight HW)
Candidates who do not possess an active clearance must be eligible, able and willing to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense Secret and/or Top Secret clearance with an SCI Access.
**This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.**
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.