Principal Full Stack Test Automation Engineer (Secret Clearance) (AHT)
Requisition ID: R10119370
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Melbourne, Florida, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS) is looking for a Principal Integration & Test Engineer based out of Melbourne, FL. Our Team works on state-of-the-art Mission Planning systems.
Other roles, responsibilities, and abilities:
- Work within a Cross-Functional scrum to develop high-priority mission planning features.
- Maintain and improve the software CI/CD pipelines to enable fast, bug safe delivery of critical business software to production.
- Develop software test products such as Verification Cross Reference Matrices to tie software requirements to software tests, Software Test Plans, Software Test Procedures, and Software Test Reports.
- Define and develop test approaches for new software and system capabilities.
- Compile data and define changes required in testing procedures or new testing requirements.
- Install, test, and verify software products.
- Perform frequent Smoke Testing and frequent Acceptance Testing on SW builds.
- Resolve technical issues within a scrum, across scrums, and with the support of other functional roles.
- Interface on a technical level with the customer
- Help define automated test strategies.
- Be pro-active and self-motivated; ask not only “what”, but also “how” and “why.”
Principal Engineer Test:
- 5 Years’ experience in Systems Engineering or SW development lifecycle with Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline, 3 years of Systems Engineering or SW development lifecycle experience with Masters; 0 Years with a PhD. Additional years of experience and a High School diploma or GED may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) Practices
- Experience with Microsoft Windows technologies
- Test procedure development and maintenance
- Experience supporting/coordinating formal test events.
- Experience with one or more of the following scripts: yaml, Python, PowerShell, Batch
- Automated test script or test procedure development and maintenance for software testing.
- Experience with automated testing and test software such as TestComplete 4.
- A functional understanding of how revision control systems (e.g., BitBucket, git, CVS, etc.) are used.
- Hands-on system troubleshooting skills.
- US Citizenship
- Current DoD Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SAP access.
Preferred (Nice to Have) Qualifications:
- Experience working with requirements in DOORS.
- Demonstrated ability to implement process improvements, streamline activities, and develop efficiencies.
- Strong interpersonal and analytic skills
- Experience with Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) Framework (FW)
- Experience with Air Force mission planning
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Experience with current military Mission Planning Systems such as JMPS, AFMSS and/or PFPS
- Experience using platforms and/or applications hosted in a cloud environment.
- Exposure to one or more of the following: C#, .NET Framework, Java, C++
- Active Top Secret Clearance (adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Current SCI/SAP access
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.