Sr Principal Property and Asset Management Analyst
Requisition ID: R10124259
- Category: Facilities/Real Estate
- Location: Northridge, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Level 3 or Level 4 position desired
Oversee, manage and analyze activities associated with asset business systems to ensure company, customer and US Government property located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance with applicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operational excellence
Conduct internal and external property assessments and analyze results for financial and operational purposes
Provide guidance on contracts and regulations pertaining to property life-cycle management
Develop, recommend, and implement property management policy
Prepare periodic and special purpose reports relative to matters such as property and material reviews, physical inventory planning, contract accountable government furnished property (GFP), PIEE GFP module status, and other ad-hoc reports, as needed
Conduct property surveillance reviews at supplier and subcontractor sites
Provide various material and tagged asset reports
Coordinate annual physical inventory activity with Program and Functional area PFPs (Property Focal Points)
High level of interaction with both internal and external customers
Assist in Contractor Self-Assessment (CSA) reviews
Collaborate with Buyers, Subcontract Administrators, and PFPs to ensure accountability of assets is maintained
Assist suppliers and subcontractors in the property management life cycle recovery plans, as needed
Assist and provide guidance to other team members, as necessary
Basic Qualifications: Level III
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 or more years of progressive experience in Government Property & Asset Management OR a Master’s degree with 5 years of stated experience OR 12 years of stated experience in lieu of degree
- Expert knowledge with CDRL's
- Review and process incoming and outgoing shipping documents; DD1149, SIR, DD1348…etc
- Working knowledge of FAR 52.245-1 and DFARS 252.245-7003 and other applicable FAR, DFARS, DoD regulations
Preferred Qualifications: Level IV
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 or more years of progressive experience in Government Property & Asset Management OR a Master’s degree with 8 years of stated experience OR 15 years of stated experience in lieu of degree
- Certification as a Professional Property Administrator (CPPA)
- Knowledge or understanding of MMAS, ISO/AS9100, and SOX standards that impacts asset management
- Familiarity with CostPoint (Systems, Applications, and Products)
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.