Property and Asset Management, Manager 2 (No Clearance Required to Start) Redondo Beach, CA
Requisition ID: R10108282
- Category: Facilities/Real Estate
- Location: Redondo Beach, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider for launch systems capabilities serving national security, military, civil and commercial customers. We are built on a heritage of providing innovative, affordable and reliable aerospace and defense products that our customers rely on to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a Property & Asset Management, Manager 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California.
The Property & Asset Management, Manager 2 will be responsible for ensuring property control activities, and accountability of government property, are in compliance with policy and FAR Part 45 property regulations. This position will be responsible for overseeing management systems, manuals, policies and regulations to ensure contractual and continual accountability of government, customer, and company assets.
This management position is also responsible for all external interface with DCMA and Government customer points of contact with respect to Government Property matters.
- Ensures assets are managed throughout their life cycle. Ensures all current and new asset management systems and process are compliant with requirements and regulations (e.g. FAR 245, DFARS 245) and company polices.
- Increase value by driving efficiencies through strategically aligned property resources, processes and systems
- Works with management teams within the division and sector to develop innovative solutions for complex processes and issues.
- Ensure the company stays ahead of changing industry trends related to property management and promote better understanding of the property organization’s role throughout the company.
- Advises management of critical project completion dates. Develops and recommends alternative schedules and recovery plans.
- Oversees and manages property department budgets. Establishes proposal estimating Data sheets for asset management activities. Attends and supports EAC meetings and PM R and IPT meetings as applicable.
- Performs data analysis to mitigate asset business system risk, identify opportunities for improvement and plan for resource requirements.
- Manage internal contractor self-assessment schedules and reviews. - Coordinates activities for both direct and indirect reports at site and division levels.
- Acts as the focal interface with new projects, government agencies, customers, and company management on topics that relate to Asset Management.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 or more years of progressive experience in Government Property Asset Management OR 4 years of stated experience with a Master’s Degree OR 10 years of stated experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to obtain a DoD TS Clearance and/or SCI access
- Working Knowledge of FAR 52.245-1, 45, and DFARS 245.6, 252.245-7003 and other applicable FAR, DFARS, DoD regulations
- Certification as a Professional Property Manager (CPPM)
- Knowledge or understanding of MMAS, ISO/AS9100, and SOX standards that impacts asset management
- Familiarity with SAP and Asset Smart Management System
- Active U.S. Secret Government Clearance
- Current and active Top Secret security clearance with SCI to start
Northrop Grumman offers a competitive and robust benefits program. As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedules: For example the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule, which allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work
For more details, please view Northrop Grumman Benefits.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.