Property Asset Management Analyst (TS and/or SCI Clearance Required to Start) Redondo Beach, CA
Requisition ID: R10114757
- Category: Facilities/Real Estate
- Location: Redondo Beach, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman’s Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) is an industry-leading provider satellite payloads and directed energy solutions for national security, military, and human exploration missions. We are built on a strong heritage of innovative, affordable, and reliable aerospace and defense products our customers and nation rely on our team to achieve mission success. Join the Space revolution and make the impossible, possible.
SSSD has an opening for a Property & Asset Management Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, California. This incumbent will perform multiple functions including contract property closeout, physical inventory, records management as well as reporting for certain programs. The position requires working on site in a classified environment.
Listed below are the various functions and tasks for this position:
- Provide various material and tagged asset reports
- Coordination with other NGAS department to ensure the timely closeout of property
- Preparation of contract transfer documentation
- Preparation and submittal of property financial reports
- Coordinating physical inventory process
- Property record review and inventory updates in property database
- High level of interaction with both internal and external customers
- Perform property audit samplings on the floor in support of Contractor Self-Assessment activities
- Review and process incoming and outgoing shipping documents
- Additional tasks/assignments may be given to assist other team members as necessary.
This position requires the incumbent to possess a Department of Defense (DoD) active Top Secret (TS) security clearance or access to Special Compartmentalized Information (SCI).
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 or more years of progressive experience in Government Property & Asset Management OR a Master’s Degree with 1 year of stated experience OR 7 years of stated experience in lieu of degree
- Understanding of asset administration principles, theories, and concepts
- Working knowledge of FAR 52.245-1, 45, and DFARS 245.6, 252.245-7003 and other applicable FAR, DFARS, DoD regulations
- DoD TS Clearance and/or SCI access
- Certification as a Professional Property Manager (CPPM)
- Knowledge or understanding of MMAS, ISO/AS9100, and SOX standards that impacts asset management
- Familiarity with SAP and Asset Smart Management System
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position’s standard work schedule is 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the “Best Qualified Managers” video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.