Maintenance Technician 3
Requisition ID: R10119325
- Category: Facilities/Real Estate
- Location: Clearfield, Utah, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 12 Hrs - Y (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 4
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to support our Maintenance Team in our Clearfield, Utah location.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Perform mechanical and or electrical trouble shooting on all equipment
- Perform routine mechanical / electrical/electronic preventative maintenance on plant equipment, on our CNC machines, Boilers, Auto claves, HVAC, General lighting, Air compressors, Hydraulic systems, Overhead Bridge Cranes etc.
- Other duties to support Maintenance Team as assigned
- Shift as follows: 2 day on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 3 days off (Example: Work Mon Tues, Off Wed Thu, Work Fri, Sat, Sun, etc.). Shift differential paid during eligible shifts.
- Hours: 6:00 AM-6:00 PM
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years of experience working in the manufacturing industry as an Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Experience with Industrial Machinery Repair and Maintenance.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Strong computer, math, analytical, and planning skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Licensed Journeyman or Master Electrician
- Electrician: Must be licensed and knowledgeable in 3 phase and single-phase power distribution systems, motor controls, wiring and trouble-shooting of such systems
- Working knowledge of HVAC maintenance
Competencies for Success:
- Positive individual who is willing to expand current skill set, through schooling and training
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with others at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to solve problems
- Willingness to meet customer needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, diverse environment
- Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence
- High energy, results oriented, self-motivated / self-reliant, team player
What We Offer:
At Northrop Grumman, we are on the cutting edge of innovation-- building the next generation of sophisticated aircraft to protect our country. Our diverse portfolio of programs means there are endless paths to cultivate your career. We are well-known for our inclusive, family environment, phenomenal learning opportunities, and exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers. We also offer exceptional benefits/healthcare, a great 401K matching program, and 14 Employee Resource Groups inclusive of all employees!
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.