Staff Supply Chain Subcontract Specialist
Requisition ID: R10119150
- Category: Global Supply Chain
- Location: Northridge, California, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Top Secret
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
- Shift: Days (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
- Positions Available: 1
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead and act as a Global Supply Chain subject matter expert for subcontracting and Intercompany Work Order (IWO) agreements for the Stand in Attack Weapon (SiAW) Program. This role can be supported in either the Baltimore, MD or Northridge, CA locations.
The Staff Subcontracts Administrator will be the direct point of contact for designated suppliers and/or IWO partners for complex subsystems in a developmental environment and will be responsible to coordinate all efforts assigned to the subcontract/IWO and ensure all relevant status is communicated to the IPT team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process Intercompany Work Order (IWO) agreements and associated purchase orders in accordance with final negotiated agreements. Closely monitor performance to ensure work scope is executed successfully and in accordance with the negotiated schedule requirements.
- Responsible for evaluating proposal submissions for compliance with RFP requirements,, identifying risk and mitigation strategies, developing negotiation plans/strategies,negotiating, and preparing subcontract/IWO files in compliance with Northrop Grumman principles and operating practices (PRoPS)
- Review technical requirements of procured hardware and services including Subcontract Statements of Work (SSOW) and associated TDP
- Interface with IPTs to ensure accurate monthly Earned Value Management cost and schedule data is represented for the IWO partner.
- Establish action plans and schedules to ensure on-time supplier delivery of contracted milestones and deliverables (material and/or data)
- Supports IPT and MPM organizations with customer interface specific to subcontractors/IWOs including assignment and management of Subcontractor Scope, documented traceability and approvals of all program Supplier Data Requirements List (SDRLs).
- Analyze contractual requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Analyze applicable FAR/DFAR regulations and Cost Accounting Standards
- Ability to collaborate with program management and other multi-functional teams to drive projects and tasks to completion under tight time constraints
- Develop plans to promote cost reduction initiatives and performance improvements (technical and quality) in support of subcontract execution
- Collaborate across other functional teams to ensure the success of program
- Mentor and provide guidance to peers, cross functional teams an management
- Responsible for monitoring and flowing down applicable government property requirements as it relates to subcontractors/IWO’s
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance, or other related fields
- 15+ years of professional experience or 13+ years of relevant industry experience with a Master’s Degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles, or experience
- Experience with training and mentoring other team members
- Experience presenting to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership, internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to support FAR/DFAR related compliance audits
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Must be a US Citizen
- An active DoD TS Clearance and/or SCI Access
- Experience with Cost Plus type subcontracts
- Current or previous experience working with restricted programs
- Current or previous experience in contract management
- 5 or more years on large programs requiring contractual EVMS implementation
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
What's great about
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and paid time off.
Did you know?
Northrop Grumman leads the industry team for NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021, the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology, and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our understanding of the universe.